Sunday, November 2, 2008

any guesses???

See if you can find Michael...and guess who he is supposed to be. I came up with his costume about a half an hour before our ward party, and somehow glued the stash together. The shirt and the looks are authentic. I will give the younger generation a clue...Tom Selleck. Come on it must be coming to some of you...

He won one of three prizes for best costume in this group. One of the judges thought he was creepy because she didn't know who he was supposed to be.




We also won the prize for best trunk for the trunk-or-treat. Obviously no one else even tried, because I didn't think I had done much. For those of you young'ns who still don't know who Michael was you should google Magnum PI.

10 comments:

miss dawn said...

It looks like you guys had a fun halloween! I must admit I have no clue who Tom Selleck is, but it is a funny costume :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could say that I guessed it, I should have, I do remember Tom Sellek.

Ty and Brandie said...

Congrats on winning prizes! Its so fun to dress up on Halloween. Halie, it looks as though you went as Mom! Trunk or treating is by far the best. I walked for three hours and was so tired when i got home. I love Halloween though. Glad to see you started a blog!

Nicole said...

Yea, I'm so glad that you started a blog. It is so much easier to keep up with people that way. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. P.S. I need a new picture of Adrienne. The one we have is outdated, and I want Connor to know who she is when we see you.

The Eborn Family said...

How fun! You have to love Halloween it sure is fun coming up with a costume. Great Job!

S said...

Hooray, you have a blog!!! Your little family is so cute, I can't believe Adrienne is so old already, crazy how fast time goes by with a baby, huh?

Liz said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Melissa said...

hey! I just found a link to your blog and am super excited to get to "see" you guys some more! hope you are adjusting well to life in OK--you're really not that far from us, you know. only like 5 hours. anyway, love the halloween costumes!

Rollins Tribe said...

Hi Halie, Now we can be blog buddies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Halie,
I am new to blogging also, its fun though! Mayeb we will see you at the next play date!